V Wind Energy Workshops
"Integration of Wind Power in the Grid"
21st October 2015, Radisson Blu Centrum Hotel, Warsaw
Wind Energy Workshops is the largest event in Poland where recognized experts from Poland and abroad present solutions and experience in the area of technical aspects of grid integration of wind energy.
THE FIFTH EDITION OF THE WORKSHOPS WILL FOCUS ON:
• Integration of energy markets – scenarios demonstrating the impact of integration of large-scale variable RES on the operation of the integrated energy market in Europe.
• Control services using wind and PV.
The following will be analysed during the Workshops:
THE EDF REPORT – TECHNICAL AND ECONOMIC ANALYSIS OF THE EUROPEAN POWER SYSTEM WITH 60% RES PENETRATION
• The report examines the impact of integration of large-scale variable renewable generation with production assets in interconnected European power system.
• The report constitutes an analysis, basing on the results of long-term studies, aimed at better understanding of the technical and economic feasibility of large-scale integration of wind and PV in the European power system.
• The report discusses system integration of variable generation, including:
THE REserviceS PROJECT
• A review of system needs, technological options, economic benefits and applicable market mechanisms.
• A study of ancillary services using wind and PV at the EU level.
• The aid for the design of market mechanisms enabling the European power systems to operate in a safe, reliable and economically feasible manner with very high penetration of variable renewable energy sources
PARTICIPATION IN THE WORKSHOPS HAS BEEN CONFIRMED BY:
• Konrad Puchała -PSE S.A.
ATTENTION! Today is the last day of online registration
Monday, 19 October 2015 06:42
We kindly inform you that today (19.10.2015) at midnight ends registration for 5ht Wind Energy Workshops.
Persons, who did not register on time, are invited to register on-site. We accept payments in cash and with credit cards.